- PHOTOS: This one via my phone, pretty much the only way I ever take pictures anymore. I’m saving up for a new DSLR but life always gets in the way. You can find my photos here: Flickr, Findery, Instagram.
- BLOG: It kept getting infected. After three times of going in and removing the offending code from each page I gave up and switched to a different theme. I am unhappy because it is not customized and doesn’t feel personal at all. However, I don’t have time to do anything. It may be ugly, but at least it’s not broken. Any suggestions for an awesome (clean,simple) WordPress theme welcome!
- KIDS: They are growing up too fast. Mikal just turned 18 and is graduating next month. Bleu turns 16 next week and starts his college classes this summer. Butterfly is taller than I am. Jon and Echo are still my little boys, athough I have a feeling Jon is going to start another growth spurt soon.
- WORK: I love my job and work with some amazing people.
- SCHOOL: Graduate school is tough, mainly because of the time investment. I’m taking four classes this semester: Advanced Quantitative Statistics, Women and Work, Assessing and Evaluating Online Learning and Emerging Technology Tools.
- HEALTH: Going downhill fast. I pretty much feel like crap from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep: hypothyroid (cannot seem to find the right dose, gaining weight like crazy and tired all the time), fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, liver problems (NAFLD), IBS, arthritis, depression. I am going to try a gluten-free diet and see if that helps. Celiac disease runs in my family so this could be a contributing factor to all my other issues.
- LOVE: Unconditional love is just that – unconditional. People that withhold love in order to punish you or control your actions don’t really love you.
- TIME: Is precious. I miss this crazy community that I’ve created over the years blogging but there is just NO TIME to keep up with it. Until I get back to blogging on a regular basis, catch up with me on Facebook, Instagram, Vine (Kristal Armendariz), Twitter, Flickr, Findery or Skype (kristal.armendariz).